Workday Advanced HCM Training
- No prerequisites
- 40 hours of live instructor-led training for more than a month.
- Priceless downloadable certified documents (PDF, PPT, Visio’s, DOC)
- 24*7 Workday Tenant access for the duration of the course.
- Hands-on support from the trainer.
- 70+ Real-world projects, examples and case studies
- k500 Interview questions
- Sample resumes for Workday job
- Flexible schedule to fit your needs
- 10 years of real-time Workday live project experience by our expert
- 500-page cheat sheets with step by step guides are provided
What you will learn
- Learn the Basics, foundation, and essentials of Workday framework
- In-depth Security, business process, data conversion, migration, reports and integration concepts
- HCM functional and its integration with other modules in detail
- Design and configure in Workday in addition to end-user training
- Method of placement: internal client projects, external vendors, direct full time client or partner referrals
- Workday Certification assistance and referral for immediate certification
- Take your career to the next level!
- After this course, you will have the skills to start a successful career in Workday HCM, Compensation, Security, Testing and Project Management
Who this course is for?
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- People who want a successful career in Workday.
- Anyone who wants to become Workday consultant with practical skills of Workday implementation.
- People who are ambitious and want to learn faster than their peers.
Workday Positions to Apply after HCM Training
- Workday HCM Functional Lead/Consultant
- Workday Test Lead
- Workday Project Manager
- Workday Security
- Workday Compensation
- Workday Data Conversion
- Workday HCM Business Analyst
- Workday Reporting and Integrations Business Analyst
- Workday Business Process Admin
- Workday Administrator
Our Workday HCM Advanced Online Course is designed to provide functional knowledge for learners. If you dream to become a Workday functional consultant then you are in the right place. This online training course is comprehensive with real-time based scenarios delivering practical value to aspirant Workday professionals. Our intensive training builds confidence to hit the job markets and easily clear interviews.
This comprehensive in-depth training of HCM Instructor-led course consists of lectures, demonstrations, and individual/group activities covering the configuration, functionality, and features of Workday HCM.
Core HCM Learning Objectives:
- Perform basic system navigation.
- Build supervisory organizations.
- Compare staffing models.
- Create job profiles.
- Configure core compensation components.
- Explain key security concepts.
- Define and manage business processes.
- Perform common HCM transactions such as hiring, transferring, and terminating.
- Explain the benefits of self-service functionality.
- Run delivered reports and configure basic custom reports.
You will learn about the different types of organizations offered in the Workday system, with a focus on the Supervisory organization. We will discuss how security groups relate to your Supervisory Organizations and other organizational types. For new and existing employees with responsibility for performing HCM transactions on Workday. What exactly is a reorganization event and how is it managed? While it is a change in the structure of an organization, would you know how to perform one if necessary or know if your role was authorized to do so? This course covers everything you need to know to change the structure of a supervisory organization. In it you will learn what administrative roles are responsible for managing supervisory organizations and become familiar with reorganization tasks and reports. The impact of a supervisory organization hierarchy change to progress business processes, such as hire and job changes and the reports available to track these types of changes will also be covered.
- Organizations in Workday
- Security Groups
- Create Reorganization Event
- Create Subordinate Organization
- Assign Superior Organization
- Divide Organization
- Moving Workers in a Reorganization
- Inactivate Organization
Our Workday HCM Course content covers the following topics in a very detailed manner:
- Staffing Models and Job Management and Position Management: We will introduce Job Management and Position Management staffing model, staffing models available in Workday. First, we’ll cover a brief overview of staffing models. Then, we’ll dive deeper into the Job Management staffing model and explore a use case in detail.
- Staffing and Creating Positions: Every supervisory organization is tied to a distinct staffing model. In this training, you will tackle the differences between staffing models so that you will be able to successfully hire an employee into a variety of organizations.
- Staffing Positions and Job Profiles: We’ll introduce the concept of job profiles in Workday. We’ll review how job profiles relate to positions, job families, and job family groups within the job catalog hierarchy. We’ll also look at how job profiles and hiring restrictions work together to define positions.
- Staffing and Managing Position: This Workday HCM Online Training will help you to best manage existing positions in the face of a variety of circumstances. You will learn how to edit either filled or unfilled positions when a situational change occurs, close positions in the case of terminations or transfers, and manage a hiring freeze.
Compensation: This workday training will cover the fundamentals of compensation. Through a series of demonstrations and hands-on activities, you will learn the basic configuration of core compensation components, compensation eligibility rules and the methods of defaulting compensation, as well as advanced features such as steps and step progression, severance, and benchmark jobs.
Compensation Learning Objectives
- Compensation eligibility rules
- Default compensation
- Compensation basis
- Compensation grades
- Compensation elements and element groups
- Compensation plans
- Compensation changes and transactions and
- Compensation tools
This HCM Workday training will cover many basic transactions and discuss the steps and core concepts that drive those transactions. Through a series of demonstrations and hands-on activities, you will become more familiar with the Workday system and methods of navigation to efficiently execute business transactions.
- Core Concepts
- Staffing Transactions
- Event Management
Workday provides a unified solution to support your entire business. At the heart of Workday are foundational concepts and frameworks that are used across all solutions. In this course, you will learn about navigation, organizations, work tags, configurable security, business processes, reporting, analytics, and mobile functionality
- Organizations and Work tags: Use organizations and work tags to meet your business requirements.
- Configurable Security: Define the elements of the configurable security framework.
- Business Process Framework: Leverage business process configuration options.
- Reporting and Analytics: View your organization’s data using reports and dashboards.
- Mobile Functionality: Describe the Workday features available on mobile devices.
- Business Object Model: Navigate Workday with an understanding of the business object model.
Business Process Framework:
The Workday Business Process Framework consists of a powerful set of tools that enable you to automate business processes and deliver the right information to the right people at the right time. Through a series of demos and hands-on activities, this Learn Independent course will introduce you to the fundamentals of business process configuration and administration to support the successful deployment and ongoing management of business processes.
- Business process terminology
- Relationships between business processes, organizations, and configurable security
- Basic configuring and editing of delivered business process types
- Validations, attachments, questionnaires, reports, and documents
- Condition rules and advanced routing
- Event management
- Business process reports
This workday HCM Training course is for security administrators who want to learn the fundamentals of security configuration in Workday, including configuring what a given user can see and do in the system. Through a series of demonstrations and hands-on activities, you will first identify how users can access Workday-delivered items, such as reports and tasks, and then modify those permissions by configuring security groups and security policies. You will also learn how to limit or expand a user’s ability to participate in business process transactions.
- Configurable Security Framework
- Domain Security Policies
- Business Process Security Policies
- Automatically-Assigned Security Groups
- Security Policy Activation and Change Control
- User-Based Security Groups
- Role-Based Security Groups
- Security Group Types and Use Cases
Course price : $500