Workday BIRT Report
- No prerequisites
- 20 hours of live instructor-led training for more than a month.
- Priceless downloadable certified documents (PDF, PPT, Visio’s, DOC)
- 24*7 Workday Tenant access for the duration of the course.
- Hands-on support from the trainer.
- 70+ Real-world projects, examples and case studies
- Interview questions
- Sample resumes for Workday job
- Flexible schedule to fit your needs
- 10 years of real-time Workday live project experience by our expert
- Cheat sheets with step by step guides are provided
What you will learn
- Learn about Business Form Layout, Worksheets, Big Data Analysis and benchmarking.
- BIRT, Business Form Layouts, Workday Report Designer, creating and deploying report designs.
- Designing and Formatting Reports, Sharing Report Designs, Translation Support, Previewing and Printing, illustrated examples of BIRT.
- Design and configure in Workday in addition to end-user training
- Method of placement: internal client projects, external vendors, direct full time client or partner referrals
- Workday Certification assistance and referral for immediate certification
- Take your career to the next level!
- After getting trained in Workday BIRT Training, you will have the skills to start a successful career in Workday Business Form Layout, BIRT
Who is this course for?
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- People who want a successful career in Workday.
- Anyone who wants to become Workday consultant with practical skills of Workday implementation.
- People who are ambitious and want to learn faster than their peers.
Workday Positions to Apply, After this Training
1. Workday Reporting Consultant
2. Workday Advanced Reporting Analyst
3. Workday Techno Functional Consultant
4. Workday Project Manager
5. Workday Engagement Manager
6. Workday Reporting developer
7. Workday Business Analyst
8. Workday Consultant
WORKDAY REPORT DESIGNER
Workday Report Designer Training enables you to design and use business form layouts for meeting the exact report layout specifications required by your organization. These specifications might include rich text formatting, headers and footers, page breaks, and exact placement of labels, data, spaces, and margins. In this 2-day virtual instructor-led training course, the accomplished Workday report writer will learn how to format Workday Report Writer reports using BIRT. This class will cover how to format the report design using various properties, expressions, report items and data sets (Note: you can define business form layouts using BIRT as part your Workday Studio Eclipse development environment).
Using the Workday Report Writer, you can build custom reports that you can run from your My Workday home page, your Favorites page, or as the results of a search. When you run your custom report, Workday displays the report results and you can download a PDF version of the report. Workday allows you to associate layouts with your custom reports. In Workday, these designs are known as business form layouts.
You can define a business form layout using the Report Designer provided as part your Workday Studio Eclipse development environment. This class will cover how you design the layout of documents that Workday generates from your custom reports.
GOAL & OBJECTIVES OF THIS TRAINING
You will learn how to connect to a Workday Report from the Report Designer tool to build a business form layout. You will learn how to format the report design using various properties, expressions, report items and data sets. Finally, the report design will be deployed to Workday and associated to the report as a Business Form Layout.
• Building Custom Reports
• Report Designer
• Data Source
• Data Set
• Report Design
• Deploying to Workday
• Workday with Multiple Business Objects and Data Sets
• Aggregates, Sorting and Grouping
• Working with delivered Report Designs
OVERVIEW OF WORKDAY REPORT DESIGNER
Workday enables you to design and use business form layouts for meeting the exact layout specifications required by your organization. These specifications might include rich text formatting, headers and footers, page breaks, and exact placement of labels, data, spaces, and margins. Workday allows you to associate layouts with your custom reports, which it uses to generate PDF files. In Workday, these designs are known as business form layouts.
You can define a business form layout using the Report Designer provided as part your Workday Studio Eclipse development environment. Report Designer in Workday Studio enables you to use all these types of layout features and more. It is a graphical layout tool designed specifically for this purpose.
BUILDING CUSTOM REPORT
Report Designer is a powerful tool, and it might be tempting to use all of its capabilities, including the ability to filter and manipulate data. It is critical that you keep your report definition (in Workday) in sync with your custom business form layout (in Workday Studio). In Workday, use the Custom Report Writer to create an advanced report definition that completely satisfies the data reporting requirements for a given report, including any filters, calculated fields, etc. In Workday Studio, use Report Designer to manipulate the layout of the report
The New Workday Data Source Profile wizard in the Report Designer allows you to easily browse your Workday tenant to retrieve the description and sample data. Additionally, you can also import the required files directly into the Report Project.
FORMATTING THE REPORT & PROPERTIES
Formatting is what you do to make a report visually appealing and effective. Format a report, for example, to highlight certain data, change the display of dates, numbers, or currency values, adjust the spacing between report elements, or display data based on a specified condition or output format.
DEPLOY TO WORKDAY
After you have completed your report design and are happy with the result in the Preview tab, the next step is to deploy the report design for the custom report in Workday using the Workday Studio Deploy Report Design to Workday wizard.
CHANGES TO WORKDAY REPORT DEFINITION
If you modify a custom report in the Workday Report Writer after you have created a report design, for example, if you have added new fields, renamed existing ones, or deleted fields, you need to update the report design file to handle the new report.
The previous activities used a standard report format but Report Designer enables you to design letters, invoices and other documents. Using formatting properties, you can control the spacing and alignment of the objects on the report design.
WORKING WITH MULTIPLE DATA SETS
When the related Workday custom report includes both primary and secondary business objects, which also include multi-instance fields, you will create a data set for each business object and multi-instance field in the report.
AGGREGATES, SORTING AND GROUPING
One of the key features of any report is the ability to display summary, or aggregate, information. For example, a sales report can show the overall sales total; sales subtotals by product type, region, or sales representatives; average sales figures; or the highest and lowest sales figures.
DELIVERED REPORT DESIGNS
Workday delivers a set of Business Form Layouts. You can use these delivered reports. However, you may wish to modify them. Workday provides delivered Report Designs that you can download, modify and apply to a custom report.