- No prerequisites
- Priceless downloadable documents (PDF, PPT, XLS, Visio’s, DOC)
- 24/7 access to course curriculum for limited time
- 24*7 Workday Tenant access for 720 hours
- Hands-on support from the trainer
- 70+ Real-world projects, examples and case studies
- 500 Interview questions
- Sample resumes for every Workday job
- 10 years of real-time Workday live project experience by our expert
- 500-page cheat sheets with step by step guides are provided
- Flexible schedule to fit your needs
What you will learn
- Learn the Workday Technical Basics, foundation, and essentials.
- In-depth learning on technical concepts like Core connector.
- Learn about Report Writer, Calculated Fields, Workday Integration System Fundamentals & Document Transformation.
- Design and configure in Workday by yourself.
- Method of placement: internal client projects, external vendors, direct full time client or partner referrals
- Workday Certification assistance and referral for immediate certification
- Take your career to the next level!
- After this course, you will have the skills to start a successful career in Workday Integration.
Introduction: Our Workday Integration Online Course is designed to bundle all of the training requirements within the curriculum. If you dream to become a Workday integration consultant then you are in the right place. This online training course is comprehensive with real-time based scenarios delivering practical value to aspirant Workday professionals. Our intensive training builds confidence to hit the job markets and easily clear interviews. This comprehensive in-depth training consists of lectures, demonstrations, and individual/group activities covering the configuration, functionality, and features of Workday Integration.
Report Writer: In this course, you will learn how to leverage Workday business objects and data sources to access the report data you need. Through a series of demonstrations and hands-on activities, you will learn how to build custom reports to meet business requirements from various functional areas. Custom reports allow you to analyze real-time data and can be used as the data source for outbound integrations.
Calculated Fields: This course explores the capabilities of calculated fields in Workday. Calculated fields support many functions that enable you to format existing data as well as derive new values. You will learn how to create calculated fields that manipulate dates and text, evaluate conditions, work with data from related objects, and perform arithmetic calculations. Through a series of demonstrations and hands-on activities, you will learn how to add calculated fields to custom reports to meet complex business requirements. Calculated fields can also be used in outbound integrations to transform Workday data based on the requirements of external systems.
The Workday Integration System Fundamentals:The Workday Integration System Fundamentals class will introduce Workday Users to tools and concepts needed to build and maintain Workday integration systems. We will introduce the different technologies used to integrate with Workday, help understand the strengths and limitations of each and how to consider using certain technologies. This class will also introduce basic concepts of XML technologies and how they are using in Workday integrations. We will not build specific integrations in this class. The class is designed to prepare you to understand the Workday Integration Architecture and associated integration technologies.
Core Connectors & Document Transformation:The Core Connectors & Document Transformation course covers the use of pre-built integration templates called Core Connectors to build integrations systems. Connectors address the majority of the integration effort required to connect to third-party endpoints. Connectors provide a rapid, flexible, and repeatable method for integrating with Workday, and ensure that all external systems receive only the data that you want to expose.
Who this course is for:
- Workday HCM Consultants
- Workday Functional Consultants
- ERP Consultants who want to research Workday
- Technical HCM Consultants
- HCM Practitioners looking to learn about Workday
- Workday consultants