Workday Advanced Studio Training
- No prerequisite
- Priceless downloadable certified documents (PDF, PPT, Visio’s, DOC)
- 24/7 access to course curriculum for limited time
- 24*7 Workday Tenant access for duration of the class
- Hands-on support from the trainer
- Interview preparation, job placement, and support
- Remote job placement with this training
- 70+ Real-world projects, examples and case studies
- 500 Interview questions and sample resumes for every Workday job
- Flexible schedule to fit your needs
What you will learn
- 10 years of real-time Workday live project experience by our expert
- Learn the Workday Technical Basics, foundation, and essentials.
- Learn about Workday Studio Debugger, Workday Web Services..
- Design and configure in Workday by yourself.
- Method of placement: internal client projects, external vendors, direct full time client or partner referrals
- Workday Certification assistance and referral for immediate certification
- Take your career to the next level!
- After this course, you will have the skills to start a successful career in Workday Studio.
Workday Studio allows users to build integrations and report designs that can be deployed and launched into their Workday tenant. This series will provide an overview of Workday Studio, as well as how to install both Studio and the Report Designer.
- Explain the key benefits for using Workday Studio over other integration tools
- Implement complex error handling within Workday Studio
- Implement a highly scalable architecture in Workday Studio that is applicable across a variety of integrations
- Experiment with the Mediation Context to better understand Workday Studio’s memory space
- Create an inbound integration that synthesizes all of these concepts
Introduction to Workday Studio
The Workday Studio Curriculum is designed to serve as a package inclusive of all of the training requirements within the course.
The Workday Studio course will enhance your tech-savviness with the Studio development environment and offer you familiarity with the concept of Assemblies. Through comprehensive explanation and detailed illustrations, the course will acquaint you with building Workday Studio Assembly projects and enhance your knowledge with respect to Assembly Components and Steps. This is a unified Eclipse-based environment that allows Workday customers and third parties to develop, deploy, debug, and support their complex integrations running in the Workday Cloud destinations.
Advanced Workday Studio
The Advanced Workday Studio Curriculum is designed to empower your skills and techniques and introduce more complex integrations which would be taught in simple steps and turn you into a Workday Studio Expert at the end of the Training.
Workday Studio is a unified Eclipse-based development environment that enables you to develop, deploy, debug, and support your complex integrations running in the Workday Cloud. This course is intended for developers who understand Workday Studio Assembly Projects and using Assembly Components and Steps. Additionally, in-depth knowledge of Workday Business Objects, Workday Business Processes, Workday Web Services and Workday Reporting is necessary to complete this class. General experience developing using web services and XML technologies like XSLT and XSD is strongly recommended.
Premium Workday Studio Expert
Our skilled and highly experienced trainer works with the best professional competency in the industry with her students during deployment to provide additional guidance and project oversight. During the course of this training, all efforts are taken to turn the trainees into Premium Workday Studio Experts empowered with all the requisite knowledge and practical experience.
Learn In-Depth and Acquire Enhanced Skills in Workday Studio
This training prepares students to meet their job requirements. It combines lectures, social learning, product demonstrations, and hands-on activities. We leave no stone unturned in anticipation of creating the Best Studio Experts in the Industry. Our Trainer possess knowledge of the exact needs and requirements in this field. Our Training Methodology is admired and recognized globally to be a massive mount of professional expertise that can fit perfectly in job roles offered as Workday Studio Consultants/Experts.
Workday Studio is all about concentrating your powers into building and creating complex integrations that run with the same intent of it’s creator. We will deliver all that you need to turn into this all powerful and ambitious Studio Expert. Our Projects are totally relevant to Real-Time Circumstances and will help you reshape your entire career.
Troubleshooting and Resolving Studio Integration Errors:
Are you experiencing issues with integrations created using Workday Studio? Learn how to troubleshoot using the Studio Log File and the Consolidated Report. This training will walk through a common error scenario, demonstrating how to retrieve these log files in to obtain information about the error. Moreover, you will learn best practices for troubleshooting and obtain access links to other helpful resources.
Workday Web Services Overview:
Building integrations using Workday Web Services? Watch this training to learn how to navigate Workday’s Public Web Services. This training includes a discussion of how to access the Web Service API’s Web Service Description Language (WSDL) for Workday’s delivered Public Web Services and Custom APIs. This training is designed for users active in building integrations into and out of the Workday product suite.
What you will learn
- Introducing Workday Studio
- Workday Studio Install
- Workday Studio Navigation Tips
- Studio Runtime Architecture
- Building Integrations: Using the Assembly Editor
- Workday-In transport services including Launch Parameters, Integration Attributes, and Integration Attribute Maps
- Mediation Context to access properties & variables using MVEL expressions that are used throughout the integration system
- Workday Studio Debugger
- Error Handling Best Practices
- Inbound Integration
- Integration Components
- Common Error: Expiring Job
- Studio Log file and Consolidated Report
- Best Practices
- Additional Resources
- Identify resources for troubleshooting errors
- Utilize the consolidated report and log file to obtain information about errors
- Awareness of common errors and how to resolve them
- Describe integration components
- Identify causes for common errors such as Expiring Job
- Obtain information about errors using the Studio Log file and Consolidated Report
- Define best practices
- Review additional resources
- Inbound integrations
- Outbound integrations
- Complex protocols
- 30 + practical CLAR files and studio projects of integrations